WHAT WE OFFER
The following are some areas of emphasis for ACCI:
P - protection
A - accountability
C - counsel
E - encouragement
We aim to increase vision, build relationships, encourage fellowship, provide teaching and ministry, connect with a global vision, and to offer personal strengthening and refreshment.
The fundamental teachings of ACCI are reflected in the following clear statements:
1. We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given (II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13).
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28;19; II Corinthians 13:14).
3. We believe in the creation and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; man’s total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:16).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried, rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (I Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to Heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9: Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
8. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence (Acts 2:14; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
9. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the spirit as enumerated in (I Corinthians 12-14), manifested in the Early Church.
10. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; II Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
11. We believe in the healing of the body by divine power, or divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
12. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers (I Corinthians 11:23-32).
13. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3:16; 5:24) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
APOSTOLIC COVENANT OF CHURCHES INTERNATIONAL, INC'S LEADERSHIP & VISION
Bishop W. James Thomas, II, D.Min., D.D.
General Overseer & Presiding Prelate
Senior Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Dover, DE
Bishop Helen S. Pradia - Pastor, Praise Temple Apostolic Church, Houston, TX
Senior Advisor to the Presiding Prelate & Director, Credentials & Records
Bishop Ronald T. Perrien - Pastor, The Resuscitated Church, Brooklyn, NY
Assistant to the Presiding Prelate for Special Projects
Bro. Robert Person, Jr.
Elder Andre' T. Powell
Bishop Micheal B. Nesby, Pastor, The Gathering of Believers Church, Jackson, MS
"The Apostolic Covenant of Churches International, Inc’s vision is to be a contemporary Church where there is a convergence of ministry, rooted in the ancient and historical truths of the universal church, with contemporary worship and spiritual renewal, while reaching to the future in relevant ways, meeting the needs of un-churched and churched people. "
- ACCI Constitution & Canons